Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sydney

I miss Sydney.

I want to go back. Soon. Preferably this year. Anyone keen to come ?

I was there for a week last December & managed to take some pretty good photos. It's such a dynamic city; so arty and cultural, so beautiful and scenic, and so much fun to travel round. Oh and did I mention big ?? It's HUGE. You'd never run out of places to go and moments to capture.

These are just a few of the treasures i took away from my last trip...





If you like these pictures and are interested in seeing more of my photography, you can visit my online gallery on DeviantArt.

So who's keen to come to Sydney with me ?? haha.

Oh and if you've ever been interested in modeling for an amateur photographer and you live in Hamilton, Facebook me :)

1 comment:

  1. so one, I'll come to sydney with you, but i know more people north of there, and two, I'll model for an amateur photographer, the only problem is that i don't live in hamilton (though I was there recently!)

    ReplyDelete