Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Meaning of Life

There's only 3 things I ever want to do with my life. Love. Create. Enjoy. That's my daily goal. My reason to get out of bed in the morning. My strength to get past the tears. My way to avoid wasted time. My way to be happy. Being creative is new for me, this should be fun.

How am I creative ? I love photography, songs, novels, painting, clothes... now i guess i will begin my journey to express myself artistically. i apologize in advance if this process is painful for anyone else haha. I have an average camera. But pictures are pictures. Here's a taster.


My boyfriend used up 2 packets of post-it notes to express his love on my wall because i went on holiday for a week without him. Very, very cute. Made an interesting picture i think. I might need a better camera though... any suggestions ??

1 comment: