Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who I am

I'm an intern at an amazing church called Life Church, in Hamilton, New Zealand. I spend my days having fun with God, loving people, and learning about who I really am.
I help run a girls class at an intermediate school (junior high), where we pretty much just get to know a whole bunch of amazing little people and help them love who they are.

I have a wonderful boyfriend of 10months called Doug, who i dream to marry one day. He's an incredible man of God. I have amazing friends, and lots of dreams for the future.

The purpose of my blog is for me to be myself, explore the creative side of who i am, and practice expressing myself through writing to friends and strangers. I hope to one day write a book or two.




This beautiful photo was taken by Colorrrs

No comments:

Post a Comment